| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Baruun-Urt in January is very cold at -21.5 °C (-6.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -16.3 °C (2.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -26.2 °C (-15.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in January is 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in January is arid. An airy 1.8mm (0.1in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 8:37 long and the longest day is 9:31 long with an average length of 9:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Baruun-Urt January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Baruun-Urt, Mongolia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Baruun-Urt:
- Kyra, Russia - 335.2 kms (208.3 miles) NNW
- Ulan-Bator/ Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia - 502.8 kms (312.4 miles) WNW
- Bayan-Ovoo, Mongolia - 150.7 kms (93.7 miles) NW
- Underkhaan, Mongolia - 212.9 kms (132.3 miles) WNW
- Maanty, Mongolia - 445.1 kms (276.6 miles) W
- Choir, Mongolia - 388.1 kms (241.2 miles) W
- Mandalgovi, Mongolia - 547.9 kms (340.4 miles) W
- Bayandelger, Mongolia - 127 kms (78.9 miles) SW
- Sainshand, Mongolia - 315.6 kms (196.1 miles) SW
- Zamiin-Uud, Mongolia - 345.4 kms (214.7 miles) SSW
- Erlian, China - 352 kms (218.7 miles) SSW