| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Baruun-Urt in July is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.2 °C (79.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In July the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry. Only 61.2mm (2.4in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 14:55 long and the longest day is 15:47 long with an average length of 15:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Baruun-Urt July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Baruun-Urt, Mongolia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Baruun-Urt:
- Kyra, Russia - 335.2 kms (208.3 miles) NNW
- Ulan-Bator/ Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia - 502.8 kms (312.4 miles) WNW
- Bayan-Ovoo, Mongolia - 150.7 kms (93.7 miles) NW
- Underkhaan, Mongolia - 212.9 kms (132.3 miles) WNW
- Maanty, Mongolia - 445.1 kms (276.6 miles) W
- Choir, Mongolia - 388.1 kms (241.2 miles) W
- Mandalgovi, Mongolia - 547.9 kms (340.4 miles) W
- Bayandelger, Mongolia - 127 kms (78.9 miles) SW
- Sainshand, Mongolia - 315.6 kms (196.1 miles) SW
- Zamiin-Uud, Mongolia - 345.4 kms (214.7 miles) SSW
- Erlian, China - 352 kms (218.7 miles) SSW