| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Baruun-Urt in March is cold at -8.2 °C (17.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1.2 °C (29.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -14.5 °C (5.9 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in March is 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in March is arid. An airy 2.6mm (0.1in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:59 long and the longest day is 12:41 long with an average length of 11:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Baruun-Urt March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Baruun-Urt, Mongolia
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Baruun-Urt:
- Kyra, Russia - 335.2 kms (208.3 miles) NNW
- Ulan-Bator/ Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia - 502.8 kms (312.4 miles) WNW
- Bayan-Ovoo, Mongolia - 150.7 kms (93.7 miles) NW
- Underkhaan, Mongolia - 212.9 kms (132.3 miles) WNW
- Maanty, Mongolia - 445.1 kms (276.6 miles) W
- Choir, Mongolia - 388.1 kms (241.2 miles) W
- Mandalgovi, Mongolia - 547.9 kms (340.4 miles) W
- Bayandelger, Mongolia - 127 kms (78.9 miles) SW
- Sainshand, Mongolia - 315.6 kms (196.1 miles) SW
- Zamiin-Uud, Mongolia - 345.4 kms (214.7 miles) SSW
- Erlian, China - 352 kms (218.7 miles) SSW